Your time is maximised, costs are reduced and processes are streamlined, freeing up your valuable time with clients.
Drawing from within your CRM we gather all meaningful data, work with your templates and follow your instructions from our comprehensive briefing form, to produce a quality and highly personalised advice.
From the first point of contact to the delivery of your finalised statement of advice we work hard on communication and document management.
Each step of the way you can expect to receive communication from us is relation to :
- acknowledgement of receipt of your enquiry
- confirmation of your SoA request and all support information
- any specific enquiries from your paraplanner
- notification of estimated date of delivery for your plan
- notification that your plan is being delivered
Our paraplanning request forms cover every aspect of attaining a solid brief from advisers enabling us to provide quality statements.
We are specialists.